PRE-ORDER Niobium Curved Barbell
- Product # 11035
- Material(s): Niobium, Titanium 6AL4VELI ASTM F-136 implant grade
- Internally threaded
- What color niobium would you like? (See color chart image)
- What color titanium would you like if you chosen that in the drop down menu? (She color chart image)
- If you pick steel and write a titanium color. You will still receive steel with no color. Make sure you are selecting the correct item.
What wearable length do you want?
- 16g through 4g : 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 13/32", 7/16", 15/32", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8"
- 2g: 3/8", 13/32", 7/16", 15/32", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8"
- Any length over 5/8" will incur additional cost and should be set up via contacting customer service.
- If you choose gem balls. What color gem do you want? (See color chart image)
- 1/8" ball has a 2mm gem
5/32" ball has a 3mm gem
3/16" ball has a 4mm gem
7/32" ball has a 4mm gem
1/4" ball has a 5mm gem
5/16" ball has a 6mm gem
3/8" ball has a 7mm gem
7/16" ball has a 8mm gem
1/2" ball has a 10mm gem
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.