Silver and Tri-Crystal Quartz Weights
This beautiful new design by Diablo Organics is made using three quartz pieces that are set together with silver. The angle that the quartz pieces are set creates a visual illusion of depth and changing light. Paired with copper rutilated quartz gemstones, these weights are a unique addition to any jewelry collection.
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each piece is 3-1/2" tall and weighs 18 grams
- The tri-crystal quartz piece measure 37mm tall by 18mm wide
- The top copper rutilated quartz gemstone measures 8mm tall by 8mm wide
- The bottom copper rutilated quartz gemstone measures 12mm tall by 9mm wide
- The coils and hardware are sterling silver
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.