Limited Haute Couture Bijoux Internally Threaded Ends
- Product # 28382
- Material(s): Titanium 6AL4VELI ASTM F-136 implant grade, Synthetic opals, Synthetic gemstones, Stone
- Made in USA
- Internally threaded
Newly released by Le Roi, these Haute Couture Bijoux threaded ends offer desirable designs in premium materials. Each end is made using implant grade polished titanium with beautifully set synthetic opals and gems.
These designs and more are customizable! Find the pre-order listing here.
- Any beaded design will have 1.3mm beads
- The descriptions include the measurement for the LARGEST (or only) inlay and to see the size of the other inlays for a specific design please see the below measurements listed
- These internally threaded ends will NOT work with threadless posts
The below measurements are approximate:
- 11HT-9A end measures 6mm tall by 7.2mm wide with a 3mm inlay
- 11HT-15 end measures 7mm tall by 7.5mm wide with a 3mm inlay
- 2HT-10C end measures 4.5mm tall by 12mm wide with a larger 3mm center inlay and two smaller 2mm outer inlays
- 3HT-10A end measures 5mm tall by 14mm wide with a larger 4mm inlay, a middle 3mm inlay, and a smaller 2mm inlay
- 5HT-10A end measures 12.6mm tall by 7.3mm wide with a larger 4mm inlay, a 3mm bottom inlay, and two smaller 2mm inlays
- 6HT-10B end measures 10.5mm tall by 6.7mm wide with a larger 3mm inlay and three smaller 2mm inlays
These ends are designed to be threaded onto Le Roi straight barbells and labrets ONLY. We cannot gaurentee that these ends will thread onto curved barbells, J- curve barbells, navels, or circular barbells the way you want them to.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.