Gemmed Swirl Eyelets
- Product # 29515
- Material(s): Rhodium plated, 316L Stainless Steel, Synthetic gemstones
- Flares: Double flare
The below measurements are approximate:
- All sizes have a 10mm wearable area
- The overall length measures 1/2"
- The back flares measure 1.5mm to 2mm larger than gauge size
- The front gemmed swirl design and is made using plated base metal
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.