So it’s finally happened. You have a friend with piercings. Maybe a nostril. Maybe a helix. Maybe even stretched lobes or — gasp — a stretched labret. Whether they’re a friend, significant other, mother-in-law, employee, random acquaintance or [other], you now find yourself in a pickle. You need to get them a gift. They love […]
This is an informative article about caring for your jewelry. I’ll be keeping my snark to a minimum, but not eliminating it entirely. I’m doing this so that you can bookmark this article and refer back to it many times without the jokes getting stale. Also, I’ll be periodically changing the product placement for the […]
- The March and April Digital Calendars!
- The January and February Calendars are here!
- Shipping Rate Increase — Chinese Counterfeiting Edition
- The Prosthetic Earlobe
- Odd Mods: Foreskin Restoration
- Odd Mods: Breast Implants
- Grindhouse Wetware
- Deadmods Part 1: Shrunken heads
- The Noble Black Earstring
- A Bit of Tattoo History