Whether you’ve just joined the ranks of the pierced or you’ve had piercings for years, it’s possible to have issues crop up. This article covers some of the things that can happen, why they happen and what you can do about it. Irritation What to look for: Itching and tenderness, but not puss. There might […]
Or, how I learned to stop worrying and wash my hands Every now and then, we at Bodyartforms get together for a cross-company activity. Sometimes it’s volunteering, sometimes it’s just for fun, and last week’s big activity was all about Blood Borne Pathogens. Because that’s how we roll. For the main part of the […]
- The March and April Digital Calendars!
- The January and February Calendars are here!
- Shipping Rate Increase — Chinese Counterfeiting Edition
- The Prosthetic Earlobe
- Odd Mods: Foreskin Restoration
- Odd Mods: Breast Implants
- Grindhouse Wetware
- Deadmods Part 1: Shrunken heads
- The Noble Black Earstring
- A Bit of Tattoo History