Asanoha, or hemp leaf pattern, is a traditional design in Japan, and is often used for children's clothing as it represents healthy and rapid growth!
The below measurements are approximate:
Sizes 0g through 3/4"-
- The wearable area measures 5/16"
- The overall length measures between 7/16" and 1/2"
- The flares measure between 1.5mm and 2mm larger than gauge size
Sizes 7/8" and larger-
- The wearable area measures 3/8"
- The overall length measures between 9/16" and 5/8"
- The flares measure between 2mm and 3mm
Please note: The gold leaf images are not encased in the glass itself, but gilded on the surface. It may wear away over time with repeated handling and cleaning.
THIS IS A LIMITED ITEM!
Limited jewelry is usually re-stocked much less frequently and is harder for us to get from the manufacturer. So get it while you can, while it's available!