Limited Rose Gold Plated Marquise Eyelets
The below measurements are the approximate measurements for the front marquise design:
- 0g (8.5mm) measures 19.5mm tall by 17.5mm wide
- 7/16" (10.75mm) measures 22mm tall by 17mm wide
- 1/2" (12.5mm) measures 24.5mm tall by 20.5mm wide
- 9/16" (13.75mm) measures 27.5mm tall by 20mm wide
- 9/16" (14.5mm) measures 31.5mm tall by 25mm tall
- 5/8" (16.75mm) measures 34.5mm tall by 27mm wide
- 13/16" (20mm) measures 40mm tall by 32.5mm wide
- 15/16" (24mm) measures 45mm tall by 39mm
- 1" (26mm) measures 47.5mm tall by 40.5mm
- 1-1/2" (39mm) measures 60mm tall by 51.5mm wide
This design has minimal back flares that measure 0.5mm to 1mm larger than the gauge size.
All sizes have an approximate 3/8" wearable area.
Crafted with 14K rose gold plated brass.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: