Left natural to show their unaltered beauty, these earrings come in a wide variety of bright and colorful stone options!
Each earring is crafted from stone chips prong set onto earring posts. The prong settings, earring posts, and butterfly backs are sterling silver. Each pair is uniquely different due to the stone chips used. We will always do our best to meet specific requests for pairs.
The below measurements are approximate:
- The black tourmaline, kyanite, morganite, rhodochrosite, chrysacolla, and watermelon tourmaline stone chips can vary from 6mm to 8mm wide
- The rhodonite and malachite stone chips can vary from 7mm to 9mm wide
- The rose quartz, peridot, labradorite, larimar, and rainbow moonstone stone chips can vary from 5mm to 8mm wide
- The genuine turquoise, sunstone, ruby and zoisite, and pyrite stone chips can vary from 7mm to 10mm wide
- The citrine, orange garnet, purple garnet, lapis, pietersite, and garnet stone chips can vary from 4mm to 7mm wide
- The orange garnet, amethyst, aquamarine, blue apatite, light blue apatite, blue sapphire, emerald, Herkimer diamond, ruby, moldavite, and azurite stone chips can vary from 5mm to 7mm wide
- The amber stone chips can vary from 4mm to 6mm wide
THIS IS A LIMITED ITEM!
Limited jewelry is usually re-stocked much less frequently and is harder for us to get from the manufacturer. So get it while you can, while it's available!