Double Eclipso Septum Clicker
- Product # 26395
- Material(s): 316L Stainless Steel, PVD plated steel, Rose gold plated, Yellow gold plated
The Double Eclipso design is cast out of stainless steel, and is available in polished stainless steel, 18K gold plated stainless steel, 18K rose gold stainless steel, or black pvd plated stainless steel (black coat).
- The design measures 5mm wide
- One side of the clicker has a cast design while the other is polished
- The 5/16" clickers have an 8mm inner diameter
- The 3/8" clickers have a 9.5mm inner diameter
More septum clickers are available here!
More septum pieces made by Tether Jewelry can be found here!
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
5/16" (~8mm) diameter 3/8" (~10mm) diameter 1/2" (~12mm diameter)