Steel Labret Post
- Product # 26529
- Material(s): 316LVM ASTM F-138 Implant Grade Steel
- Made in USA
- Internally threaded
The below measurements
- 16g labret post has a 4mm back disc
- 14g through 10g labret post has a 5mm back disc
- 8g labret post has a 6.3mm back disc
- The back disc can be unthreaded
- For 14g through 8g labrets will have the same threading. These labrets work with 14g/12g internally threaded ends only.
- These labrets will work with any internally threaded body gems ends, Industrial strength ends and Anatometal ends.
These posts have a deeper internal threading which works great for ends that have a longer threaded component. The end will sit flush on the post and on the piercing.
For internally threaded ends, click here.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: