Teardrop Septum Clicker
This design is available in sterling silver, 18K yellow gold plated silver, and 18K rose gold plated silver, or ceramic plated silver (gun metal).
The below measurements are approximate:
- The entire clicker measures 16mm tall by 11.5mm wide
- The inner wearable area measures 8mm tall by 7.5mm wide
- The curved post has a wearable area of 1/4"
- The entire clicker measures 19mm tall by 13.5mm wide
- The inner wearable area measures 11mm tall by 9mm wide
- The curved post has a wearable area of 7mm
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
5/16" (~8mm) diameter 3/8" (~10mm) diameter 1/2" (~12mm diameter)