PRE-ORDER 18k Gold Hammered Moon Ends
- Product # 27276
- Material(s): 18K, Solid Rose gold, Solid White gold, Solid Yellow gold, Synthetic gemstones, Synthetic opals, Stone
- Made in USA
- What gold color would you like Rose, Yellow or White?
- If you chose moon with a bezel, what gem color would you like? (See image chart)
The Moon is going to have an outer diameter of 6mm.
- These ends are for straight barbells or labrets. We do not guarantee that these ends will threaded the way you want it too on curves, circulars and navels.
- Should be threaded onto Anatometal jewelry only.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: