Limited Double Flare Connect the Dots Plugs
Enjoy this new design by Glasswear Studios just released at the 2017 APP Jewelry conference.
The below measurements are approximate:
Sizes 0g through 3/4"-
- The wearable area measures 5/16"
- The overall length measures between 7/16" and 1/2"
- The flares measure between 1.5mm and 2mm larger than gauge size
Sizes 7/8" and larger-
- The wearable area measures 3/8"
- The overall length measures between 9/16" and 5/8"
- The flares measure between 2mm and 3mm
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: