Limited Internally Threaded Assorted Gem Shape End
The below measurements are approximate:
- Heart gems measure 4mm tall by 4mm wide
- Star gems measure 4mm tall by 4mm wide
- Triangle gems measure 3.7mm tall by 4.3mm wide
- Square gems measure 4mm tall by 4mm wide
- Teardrop gems measure 6mm tall by 4mm wide
- Heart gems measure 5mm tall by 5mm wide
- Star gems measure 5mm tall by 5mm wide
- Triangle gems measure 4.7mm tall by 5.3mm wide
- Square gems measure 5mm tall by 5mm wide
- Teardrop gems measure 7mm tall by 5mm wide
This threaded end will not work with threadless posts. It also has a longer threading so it will not sit flush on products with M1 threading.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.