Glass Green Foil Swirl Plug
The below measurements are approximate:
- 0g and 00g have a 5/16" wearable area with an overall length of 13.5mm
- 7/16" through 9/16" have a 9mm wearable area with an overall length of 16mm
- 5/8" and 3/4" have a 10mm wearable area with an overall length of 18mm
- 7/8" and 1" have an 11mm wearable area with an overall length of 20mm
- The back flares measure 2mm larger than gauge size
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.