This beautiful designs is crated with yellow gold plated brass.
The below measurements are approximate:
- The entire design measures 1-1/8" tall by 15mm wide
- Each piece weighs between 5 grams and 6 grams
- The insertion gap measures 5mm
- The entire design measures 1-5/16" tall by 1" wide
- Each piece weighs between 12 grams and 13 grams
- The insertion gap measures 5.5mm
- The entire design measures 1-3/4" tall by 1-5/16" wide
- Each piece weights between 22 grams and 23 grams
- The insertion gap measures 6mm
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.