Vintage Elephant Nipple Shield with Barbell
- Product # 28024
- Material(s): Synthetic gemstones, Rhodium plated, PVD plated steel
- Externally threaded
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each nipple shield includes a gold colored steel 14g 11/16" barbell
- Both barbell ends are externally threaded and the ball measures 5mm
- The elephant shield measures 7/8" tall by 11/16" wide and is vintage brass colored rhodium plated base metal
- The inner wearable area of the barbell measures 1/2"
- The elephant always faces the same direction, pairs cannot be mirrored
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.