Named after the armor worn by the God Bishamonten, these black/white and gold Kikko plugs feature a classic geometric pattern popular in Japan textiles!
Recently released by Glasswear Studios, the Bishamon Kikko pattern is a traditional Japanese design.
The below measurements are approximate:
Sizes 7/16" through 3/4"-
- The wearable area measures 5/16"
- The overall length measures between 7/16" and 1/2"
- The flares measure between 1.5mm and 2mm larger than gauge size
Sizes 1" and larger-
- The wearable area measures 3/8"
- The overall length measures between 9/16" and 5/8"
- The flares measure between 2mm and 3mm