Single Flare Glass Stretching Plugs
Stretch to your goal size comfortably with these clear glass plugs. Conveniently available in a variety of in-between sizes, the rounded single flare end makes stretching up easy and safe. Buy a single size, or save some money and buy a stretching kit composed of multiple pairs of plugs.
- Small Kits include 12g, 10g, 8g, 6g, 4g, and 2g pairs
- Medium Kits include 1g, 0g, 00g/ 9mm, 00g/ 10mm, 7/16", 1/2"/ 12mm, and 1/2"/ 12.5mm pairs
- Large Kits include 9/16", 5/8", 11/16"/ 18mm, 3/4", 13/16"/ 20mm, 7/8", 15/16"/ 24mm, and 1" pairs
The below measurements are approximate:
- All sizes have an approximate 3/8" wearable with an o-ring
- Sizes 12g through 2g have a 5/8" overall length
- 0g through 5/8" have a 3/4" overall length
- 11/16" and higher have an overall length of 7/8"
- The face of the plugs are slightly convex
- All pairs include o-rings
If you're interested in getting a little more knowledge on how to safely stretch your ears- read this blog post! In addition, these glass plugs are autoclave safe giving buyers the option of making them completely sterile before stretching. An autoclave service is selectable at checkout.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.