Brass Saddles with Ornate Teardrop Dangle
This saddle design is double sided, and has the same pattern on the reverse side.
The below measurements are approximate:
- All sizes have a 7mm wearable area
- 1/2" measures 2-1/4" tall and weighs between 13 and 14 grams each
- 9/16" measures 2-3/8" tall and weighs between 14 and 15 grams each
- 5/8" measures 2-1/2" tall and weighs between 15 and 16 grams each
- 3/4" measures 2-9/16" tall and weighs between 17 and 18 grams each
- 13/16" measures 2-5/8" tall and weighs between 18 and 19 grams each
Please note: The listed size for this saddle design is the minimum size required for insertion. They can be worn in lobes larger than the listed size.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: