Brass Ornate Teardrop Saddle Design
The below measurements are approximate:
- All sizes have a 7mm wearable area.
- 9/16" size measures 19.8mm tall by 14mm wide and weighs 4.5 to 5 grams each
- 11/16" size measures 22.3mm tall by 16.6mm wide and weighs 6.5 to 7 grams each
- 3/4" size measures 23.3mm tall by 18.2mm wide and weighs 8.5 to 9 grams each
- 7/8" size measures 28.2mm tall by 21.8mm wide and weighs 11 to 11.5 grams each
- 1" size measures 30mm tall by 24mm wide and weighs 11.5 to 12 grams each
- 1-1/8" measures 36mm tall by 28.5mm wide and weighs 15 to 16 grams each
Please note: The listed size for this saddle design is the minimum size required for insertion. They can be worn in lobes larger than the listed size.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: