Marked with the crisscrossing of snake scales, the crescent saddles cradle your lobes to form an open hole similar to an eyelet. Made with solid brass.
This design is very light and will not weigh down ears.
The below measurements are approximate:
- All sizes have a 7mm wearable area.
- 9/16" size measures 16.7mm tall by 17.5mm wide and weighs 5.5 to 5 grams
- 5/8" size measures 19.3mm tall by 20mm wide and weighs 6.5 to 7 grams each
- 3/4" size measures 21mm tall by 22mm wide and weighs 9.5 to 10 grams each
- 13/16"" size measures 24mm tall by 25mm wide and weighs 11.5 to 12 grams each
- 7/8" size measures 25mm tall by 26mm wide and weighs 11.5 to 12 grams each
- 1" size measures 27.5mm tall by 28.5mm wide and weighs 14.5 to 15 grams each
- 1-1/4" size measures 30mm tall by 32mm wide and weighs 16.5 to 17 grams each
Please note: The listed size for this saddle design is the minimum
size required for insertion. They can be worn in lobes larger than the