Crafted from rich arang wood, these saddle spreaders are an excellent organic, lightweight option!
This design is very light and will not weigh down ears, and is also much more fragile than its metal counterparts.
The below measurements are approximate:
Height and width measurements are taken from edge of the flare.
- The 7/16" measure 13mm tall by 11.7mm wide and have a 6.5mm wearable
- The 1/2" measure 14.7mm tall by 13.4mm wide and have a 7mm wearable
- The 9/16" measure 16.6mm tall by 15.5mm wide and have a 7mm wearable
- The 5/8" measure 18.4mm tall by 18.2mm wide and have an 8mm wearable
- The 11/16" measure 20.5mm tall by 20.3mm wide and have an 8mm wearable
- The 13/16" measure 22.7mm tall by 22.3mm wide and have a 9mm wearable
- The 7/8" measure 25mm tall by 24.9mm wide and have a 9.5mm wearable
- The 1" measure 26.5mm tall by 27mm wide and have a 9mm wearable
- The 1-1/16" measures 30mm tall by 29mm wide and have a 9mm wearable
- The 1-3/16" measure 33.3mm tall by 32.9mm wide and have a 10.5mm wearable
- The 1-5/16" measure 35.5mm tall by 34.4mm wide and have a 10.5mm wearable
- The 1-7/16" measure 38.2mm tall by 37mm wide and have an 11mm wearable
- The 1-1/2" measure 40.4mm tall by 39.6mm wide and have an 11mm wearable
- The 1-5/8" measure 44mm tall by 42.2mm wide and have an 11.5mm wearable
Please note: The listed size for this saddle design is the minimum
size required for insertion. They can be worn in lobes larger than the
Wood should not be worn while swimming or showering. Wood is reactive to environmental conditions, so both damp or unusually drying circumstances may have an adverse effect on this material.