Herkimer Diamonds are not actually diamonds, but quartz crystal points discovered within exposed outcrops in Herkimer County, New York and the Mohawk River Valley.
All measurements are approximate:
- The round settings measure 5.3mm in diameter
- The oval settings measure 7mm tall by 5.5mm wide
- The teardrop settings measure 7.1mm tall by 5.2mm wide
- The band width measures 1.8mm
- The band and settings are made of sterling silver
More rings are available here.
THIS IS A LIMITED ITEM!
Limited jewelry is usually re-stocked much less frequently and is harder for us to get from the manufacturer. So get it while you can, while it's available!