Limited Amazonite and Silver Necklace
The below measurements are approximate:
- This pendant features an amazonite crystal that measures 42mm tall by 13mm wide
- The center amethyst cabochon measures 4.5mm in diameter
- The entire pendant hangs 2-3/8" from chain.
- The settings are sterling silver
- The necklace chain is made with plate base metal and measures 32" long
The pendant cannot be removed from the necklace chain.
More necklaces are available here.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: