Limited Bloom Threadless End
- Product # 31100
- Material(s): 316L Stainless Steel, 14K gold, Solid White gold, Synthetic gemstones, Genuine gemstones, Solid Yellow gold
The Bloom threadless end is available in solid 14K yellow gold or white gold with a stainless steel threadless post.
The Bloom end design measures approximately 8.4mm tall by 6.6mm wide.
The CZ inlay measure 4mm tall by 4mm wide, and the genuine gemstone inlays measure 5mm tall by 2.5mm wide.
Threadless ends are made to be worn in threadless posts. For these ends, we recommend these posts.
More threadless jewelry can be found here.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: