An ancient tradition, Mala beads hold a sacred place in history as a meditation and spiritual guidance tool. This Mala combines materials to promote resiliency.
This necklace was hand crafted here at Bodyartforms in a space that was cleared with sage and by hands that had loving intentions.
Combining the properties of genuine amber, lapis lazuli, black agate, and Rudraksha seeds, this Mala necklace embraces the turbulence of life with grace. Each of the organic materials holds a unique space for energy that brings forth resiliency.
- Amber: Fosters Patience and Balance
- Lapis Lazuli: Promotes Self-Awareness and Genuine Expression
- Black Agate: Grounding and Protecting
- Rudraksha Seeds: Brings Karmic Change and Positive Influence
The below measurements are approximate:
- The large beads measure 8mm and the smaller beads measure 6mm
- The beads are connected with a hand knotted nylon string
- The necklace has an overall length of 40"
- The nylon tassel measures 1-3/8" tall, and is singed at the tips to prevent fraying
- This Mala has 108 beads and one Guru bead
- The organic materials make this Mala necklace light
- The spacer beads next to lapis beads are made with glass
You will receive the exact necklace photographed.