Silver and Distressed Brass Hoops with Ocean Jasper
ONE OF A KIND
Ocean jasper is only mined in the Mine of Marovato in Madagascar. It is called ocean jasper because the deposits are part of the coastline, and can only be reached by boat, and removed only during low tide. The area has no road so the material must be transported to civilization by boat. The mine is now depleted and all high quality specimens have become expensive and very collectable.
All measurements are approximate:
- Each hoop measures 3" tall by 2-7/8" wide and
- One weighs 43 grams while the other weighs 42 grams.
- The clasps are sterling silver.
- The ocean jasper cabochons measures 38mm x 28mm and are bezel set in silver.
You will receive the exact pair shown.
Product # 39808
- Material(s): Silver, Brass, Stone
- Worn In: Ear lobe
- Sizes offered: 14g (1.6mm)
- Colors offered: brass, gold, green, red
- Brand: Diablo Organics