Cobalt Chrome Spider Charm
$5.95 - $6.95
All measurements are approximate:
- The charm measures 7.4mm tall by 8.5mm wide
- Fits up to 12g jewelry
Clicker not included.
Cobalt-chrome (CoCr) consists of chrome, cobalt and is, in this case, nickel free. It is a metal alloy that has outstanding strength and corrosion resistance.
- It is biocompatible, cobalt-chrome is often used for making dental and orthopedic implants, as well as finger rings.
- Slightly lighter than steel, which makes it well suited to wear in piercings where the weight of the jewelry is a concern.
- When well-polished it has a color and mirror-like sheen that resembles precious metals like white gold or platinum. Unlike those precious metals, however, cobalt chrome's high resistance to wear means that it does not require a protective layer of rhodium plating, and it will retain its polish and premium color over time.
Product # 41149
- Material(s): Cobalt-Chrome, PVD plated, Synthetic gemstones
- Colors offered: gold, silver