- Jewelry conversions & measurements
- Material information & care sheet
- How to stretch a piercing (blog)
- How does threadless jewelry work?
Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft
Bend the pin slightly by hand as shown.
Tighter fit: Bend the pin a little more.
Easier fit: Straighten out the pin a little.
Push in the removable end to close
Pull apart both ends to remove. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
- I received my order, but there is a problem. What do I do?
- How do PRE-ORDERS orders work?
- What gauge or size jewelry do I need to get for my piercing?
- I want to cancel my order. What do I do?
If you've already registered an account with us, the quickest way to report a problem is through your order history page. You'll see a "Report Order Problem" button next to the order.
If you don't have an account or just want to talk to us directly then use our contact page.
Pre-orders are items scattered throughout the site in their appropriate categories. They will ALWAYS be noted in the title with "PRE-ORDER". Basically you get a lot more control over the item you want and its top quality.
Majority of pre-orders are sent to the manufacturers weekly, but there are some company that are placed every other week.
Pre-order time frames are not chosen by Bodyartforms, but are given to us by each manufacturer on how long it will take them to complete our orders. The time frame varies depending on the manufacturer and each pre-order item will have the estimated time frame listed on the item page. All time frames are subject to change without notice. The time frames are on how long it takes the piece to be made and it does not include shipping time.
Your ENTIRE ORDER will be held until we receive all your items. If you want the other items to come before the pre-order item then you need to PLACE A SEPERATE ORDER. Picking express or priority mail will not get your pre-order item to you faster, it will only speed up the process AFTER we get your item and ship your order out. Once we receive a complete order, we will ship the order out within 24 hours.
If buying a pre-order for a special occasion or wanting to give a pre-order as a gift, we recommend placing the order 3 months in advance for US orders and 4-5 month in advance for international orders. We cannot guarantee that your item will arrive in time.
Once an order has been placed with a manufacturer, we are UNABLE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES! Please double check your specs and that you order the correct size beforehand.
If you want to cancel, remove or change a pre-order item there will be a 15% restocking fee on each item because we cannot stop the pieces from being made, nor can we return them to the manufacturer.
Any order can be cancelled AS LONG as it has not shipped out. Once an order has shipped out, it's out of our control and can not be returned.
Credit card order cancellations:
Contact us with your invoice # and let us know you want it cancelled. As per the checkout agreement, there is a 15% cancellation fee (we'll refund the entire amount of your order less 15%). This is to cover the fees it costs us to refund your money. If you did NOT pay for your order (and just see an invoice # when you check your order status) then the order will just clear out of our system after 2-3 weeks. The order will not charge or ship since it was not paid for.
Money order & cash order cancellations:
If you have not sent in payment, simply do not send in payment and the order will cancel itself out after 60 days.
- What types of payments do you accept?
- What currency is your jewelry sold in?
- How can I tell if my payment went through?
- You entered your email wrong and it never got to you
- You didn't include credit card information for it to process
- The card was declined or rejected for some reason. In any case, if you need help feel free to contact us. If you paid with PayPal, then the PayPal system should send you an email :)
- My credit card was declined, but there's a charge on my account. What do I do?
- I sent my money order out XXX days ago. Why don't you have it yet?
- How will I know when you have received my money order or cash payment?
- How do I send in a money order or cash payment?
By default, money order or cash orders do not show up on the website until the payment is received. If you have a store account you'll know when we have received payment because your order will show up and the status will either say "Pending...shipment" or "Shipped". You can check your order status through your account any time online by going to your order history page.
Also, once we receive and process your payment, your order will ship out on the next business day (unless it's a pre-order). Both registered and unregistered customers, get a confirmation email when your order ships out.
1966 S Austin Ave
Austin, TX 78626
- How much is shipping?
- $2.95 USPS Basic mail - Estimated delivery time 7-14 business days
This basic mail shipping will be free if your order is $25 or more!
- $4.95 USPS Priority mail - Estimated delivery time is 2-3 business days after shipment
- $12.95 USPS Priority mail (for heavier items) - Estimated delivery time is 2-3 business days after shipment
- $22.95 USPS Express mail - Estimated delivery time is 1-2 business days after shipment
- $5.50 USPS Basic mail to Canada - Estimated delivery time is 10-21 business days
This basic mail shipping will be discounted to $2.95 if your order is $25 or more!
- $7.50 USPS Basic mail international - Estimated delivery time is 10-21 business days
This basic mail shipping will be discounted to $3.95 if your order is $25 or more!
- $9.95 USPS Basic Canada mail (For heavier items) - Estimated delivery time is 10-21 business days
- $13.95 USPS Basic mail international (For heavier items) - Estimated delivery time is 10-21 business days
- $31.95 USPS Priority mail international - Estimated delivery time is 10-21 business days
- $41.95 USPS Canada Express mail - Estimated delivery time is 3-5 business days
- $59.95 USPS International Express mail - Estimated delivery time is 3-5 business days
- My package usually only takes XXX amount of days to arrive. Why isn't it here?
- What happens if my package gets lost in the mail?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- UPS ground (US only) usually takes 5-7 business days
- Priority mail/Post Office (US only) usually takes 2-3 business days
- Standard mail/Post Office (US only) usually takes 7-14 business days
- Do you ship outside the United States?
- Your country will possibly charge taxes or fees on shipments. You will be responsible for paying any of the fees issued by customs.
- Global shipments can also be held by your country through customs. They do not notify us, or you when this happens. We've seen delays up to 6 weeks.
- Great Britain
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- How can I see if my order has been shipped?
- What if one of my items is backordered?
- Exchange the item for something of equal value
- Get an in-store credit for the item (you'll need to be registered)
- Get a refund for the item (credit card/PayPal purchases only)
NOTICE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
As much as we'd love to control every aspect of getting a package to you, there are some things that we can not :( We want you to be aware that that will we do our part and ship your package ASAP, but customs issues and regulations are outside the control of the USA Postal Service.
Here is a list of the international countries that we currently ship to. If you live outside of this list, you may contact us with your order that you would like to place and we'll see if we can work something out. Usually for countries outside this list, we can accept payment made in US money order.
If you have other questions feel free to contact us!
- Do I have to create an account to place an order?
- What benefits do I get from creating an account?
- You'll be able to create a wishlist
- You can use the save for later feature in your shopping cart
- (Optional) Store shipping addresses and credit cards securely in your account. This makes checkout much faster!
- By reviewing jewelry and submitting photos (while logged into your account), you can earn points that you can later turn into store credits. For every 10 points you earn you can get a .50¢ store credit. These apply to APPROVED reviews and photos only. For every approved review you submit you'll get 1 point. For every approved photo you get 3 points.
- Do you take returns & exchanges?
- For safety, ALL body jewelry & earrings come in a sealed baggie. As long as it is still in the untampered sealed baggie we can take it back. Please be sure to measure and inspect all jewelry before breaking the seal.
- Necklaces, finger rings, bracelets, & clothing can be return for ANY reason, even out of the sealed baggies, as long as the item is still in its original condition.
- Any items that are eligible for returns will have had a notice on the item page used for ordering. This includes items like discontinued jewelry, clearance jewelry, cleansers, & tools.
- I ordered the wrong size/gauge, can I change my order?
- I ordered the wrong size/gauge, can I return my jewelry?
If you'd rather have an exchange this is not a problem. When you contact us we'll need to know what item you want in exchange. If there is a price difference and money is due, we'll send a secure payment link that you can use to pay either with credit card or PayPal.
- Do you sell wholesale?
- Does the jewelry come sterilized?
- Can I receive a printed catalog?