Limited Pyrex Glass Foil Plugs (Japanese Wave)
The below measurements are approximate:
Sizes 0g through 3/4"-
- The wearable area measures 5/16"
- The overall length measures between 7/16" and 9/16"
- The flares measure between 1.5mm and 2mm larger than gauge size
Sizes 7/8" and larger-
- The wearable area measures 3/8"
- The overall length measures between 9/16" and 5/8"
- The flares measure between 2mm and 3mm
Please note: The gold leaf images are not encased in the glass itself, but gilded on the surface. It may wear away over time with repeated handling and cleaning.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: