Zebrawood Coral Reef Plugs
$19.95 - $29.95
All measurements are approximate:
- All sizes have a 10mm wearable area
- The overall length measures 14.3mm
- The flares are 12mm larger than the gauge size
The epoxy used in these plugs is jewelry grade; it is cadmium and lead free.
The wood used in this design is a liana, a name for various long-stemmed, woody vines that are rooted in the soil at ground level and use trees to support themselves and climb to the canopy and access well-lit areas of the forest. The carvers of this design call this variety Zebrawood due to the pattern and color.
Due to the nature of wood and the hand-poured resin, each pair will have slight variations.
Please note: These pieces will react to adverse conditions. Best practices to preserve them are to only use soap and water to clean them, dry them thoroughly with a dry cloth, occasionally oil the wearable areas, and keep them out of moist conditions.
This item is crafted from organic material and the gauge can vary +/- up to 0.5mm
SPECIAL CARE: This item is made with wood. We recommend taking wood jewelry out before showering as water can ruin it.
Items with an acrylic wearable area should be worn in completely healed piercings only.
Product # 40175
- Material(s): Acrylic, Resin, Wood, Zebrawood
- Flares: Double flare
- Worn In: Ear lobe
- Sizes offered: 00g/10mm, 1/2" (12.5mm), 9/16" (14mm), 5/8" (16mm), 18mm, 3/4" (~19mm), 7/8" (22mm), 1" (~25mm)
- Colors offered: blue, brown, light-blue